Thursday, September 29, 2011

Mark wagner project


Mark Wagner gave us an assignment to tell about what has made us the person we are today, or the people who inspire us. I was goin to shw the struggle I have been going through with my help and show my surgern Dr. Stephen Mcnatt, and specalist Dr. Ivor Hill because without them I would have never made it ove my first mile stone. I shot that project on Thursday... then that friday I had to have a somethings removed from my cervix..... it was supose to be a quick noninvasive procedure. On my way home I noticed I had bleed through my pad and my pants.... when i got home the bleeding didnt stop or slowed down it got worst and worst. And Im such a strong wiled and stubborn person I didnt tell anyone or ask for help. Because of that I almost bleed to death.... i would of lost my life friday if my brother would not of found me. So for my project i wanted to show the struggle I am goin through tring to be indepent and be strong when sometimes I just need to give up that control and let people help me because not asking for help can kill me. even though I have the heart and strenght of a lion on the inside my body is a fragile lamb who needs help. And yes these are self portraits.

No comments:

Post a Comment